23 Jun Return to Indochina: where exotic culture and spectacular landscape merge
Although Southeast Asia is still facing the effects of a 4th wave of Covid, everything is under control and the government plans to slowly lift travel restrictions starting from September 2021.
This is an ideal time to plan your corporate trip or group holiday, our DMC representing Indochina – Ciao Travels will surely guide you to the best programme based on your requirements and wishes, always keeping in mind health and safety.
But let us remind you why you should consider Indochina for your next MICE trip coupled with unforgettable moments of relaxation in the stunning nature which only Southeast Asia can offer:
· Vietnam: Astonishingly exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam is an outstanding travel destination that leaves nothing to be desired – be it cultural heritage such as the traditional Vietnamese cuisine, exploring the turbulent history or scouting the country’s stunningly beautiful nature. In addition to its variety of natural and cultural attractions the country offers a wide range of international hotels with state-of-the-art conference and meeting rooms as well as a selection of facilities such as golf courses, relaxation activities, health and spa facilities and fine cuisine.
· Laos: Once called “The land of million elephants”, Laos is the country of august mountains, beautiful valleys, evergreen tropical rain forests that perfectly satisfy adventurers and nature lovers. The country also known for its culture diversity and rich tradition. Despite increased interest from the outside world, Laos still remains Asia’s undiscovered gem. The landlocked nation of a little over six million people exudes a delightful, almost other-worldly charm and reminds one of a simpler, easier time. The country moves at a pace as languid as the Mekong River that flows through it. Towns are less hectic than elsewhere in Asia and the countryside is a combination of beauty and tranquility and people of Laos with their gentle nature willing to share their cultural authenticity and recipe of and for a peaceful life.
· Cambodia – A small country with a big history knowing as Kingdom of World heritages but Cambodia has more to offer than just Angkor. Visit the thriving capital city and its Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, venture to the mountains of Ratanakiri on adventure trip or relax on powdered white sand beach in the south of Cambodia are all excellent experiences. Cambodia remained hidden from the outside world for much of the last century. Now emerging from years of isolation, the country offers a true taste of Southeast Asia before the arrival of mass tourism and rampant modernisation.
· Thailand – The country of smile. Thailand is the place of unforgettable experiences with colourful cities and stunning country. Being one of the most popular tourist destination in Asia, Thailand has something for everyone. From captivating capital city Bangkok to colorful mountains north or white sandy beach and islands in the south, it is easier than ever to find something that can fit your taste.
Meanwhile Laos and Cambodia – hidden gems, are still a potential destinations for MICE but Vietnam and Thailand are golden-time-awake for MICE.
WHY MICE IN VIETNAM
Vietnam is a rising figurehead in the world of MICE due to its spectacular venues with leading technology and world-class facilities, that able to accommodate from boutique events to big international events, such as APEC (2006, 2017), IPU-132, WEF ASEAN 2018, Vietnamese Grand Prix (cancelled due to COVID)… For incentives and events, Vietnam continues to allure groups with exciting factors that are not found in other countries: an intoxicating blend of vibrant traditional cities, sublime coastlines, intriguing history, and stunning natural landscapes. An enticing destination where MICE activity never fails to inspire
Popular destinations in Vietnam include: Hanoi, Hue, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City.
· Private night at Hanoi Opera House
· A magical dinner at private street in Hoi An ancient town
· Vespa rally in Ngoc Son Temple in heart of Hanoi
· Unique rice field dinner
· Charter luxury cruise in Halong Bay
WHY MICE IN THAILAND
Thailand seamlessly blends business and leisure like no other destination and can host a wide range of deluxe meeting and conference venues. Along with the impeccable service Thais are renowned for, events here are smooth running and always a pleasure. Moreover, the islands of Southern Thailand provide an exceptional backdrop for incentives. MICE events in Thailand are exciting, exuberant and as lavish as desired with a wealth of breathtaking surroundings and sublime venues.
Popular destinations in Thailand include: Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phukhet and Hua Hin
· Charter the luxurious Eastern & Oriental Express train
· A private luxury boat club
· Gastro Muay Thai
· Personal Perfumery
· Dragon Boat Racing
For more info please email us at email@example.com
Latest from our destinations
The Mazovian region in Poland is an excellent destination for MICE groups, let us tell you more about it! Mazovia is the biggest of Polish voivodships and for sure it is a very attractive part of the country. Old monuments, beautiful landscapes, colourful folk culture...
Poland is again ready to welcome tourists! Do not hesitate and come. This year weather is great. Hotels, restaurants, monuments, relaxing areas are ready! Of course restrictions exist, please read carefully about them. ALL THE RESTRICTIONS IN POLAND RESTRICTIONS CONCERNING MOVEMENT 1.5 METER – MINIMUM...
Although Southeast Asia is still facing the effects of a 4th wave of Covid, everything is under control and the government plans to slowly lift travel restrictions starting from September 2021. This is an ideal time to plan your corporate trip or group holiday, our...
It has been a challenging start to the new year for the hospitality industry. Strict health measures have forcibly shut hotels, bars and restaurants, suspended international travel and put our lives on hold. As Europe gradually starts easing out of lockdown this month, governments...
An Update From The GDA Network The coronavirus has suspended flights and closed borders, putting our travel dreams on hold. As life is slowly starting to resume and travel restrictions eased, we are gearing up to welcome our first guests of the season....
As the world starts slowly easing its restrictions, the days when we will be free to meet anywhere in the world are now closer than ever. Until then, we’d like to remind you we’re still here to connect with you virtually. As a team...