28 Jan OUR DMC PARTNER EXTRAMILE IS RECRUITING!
A Dubai-based Event agency is looking to hire international Event Executives full time for its office in Dubai UAE. The Company has a successful track record of more than 14 years in the market conducting local and international events on wide scale.
4 positions are opened for immediate hire.
Monthly salary – 2000 Euro for the right candidates (net as there are no taxes in UAE)
Job description covers but not limited to:
- Being responsible for all project from inception to completion.
- Creating and preparing detailed proposals and contracts taking full ownership for the projects assigned.
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered
- Developing MICE and Incentive programs from scratch.
- Knowledge in Virtual & Hybrid Events Management is a must
- Expertise in managing corporate events and conferences
- Experience in creative design will be an added advantage
- Delivering events on time, within budget as per the company standards.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities for every project.
- Expanding lines of business and diversifying into other potential areas of opportunity.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships
- Promoting the company services.
- Preparing regular management reports on the project’s status.
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
- In-charge of the events production in terms of AV and production.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery
- Conducting face to face meetings with clients and suppliers
- Candidates will be required to travel occasionally
- At least 2-3 yrs. experience in a DMC / MICE/Advertising agency in a similar role. Holding the same position for at least for 2 years.
- Solid previous experience in direct dealing with corporate clients.
- Knowledge of branding and production is a must.
- Knowledge of AV production is a must
- Knowledge of virtual and hybrid events is a must
- Fluency in English is a must. Possessing another language will be an added advantage i.e. German, Russian, Portuguese or Spanish
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Office programs Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Possessing a can-do flexible attitude all the time and can work well under pressure.
- Can collaborate with speed and urgency
- Pleasant approachable personality.
- It’s not a 9-6 industry so calibers need to be flexible when it comes to working hours.
- Must be results-oriented, creative and energetic.
- Ability to work independently and be a trouble-shooter.
- Resident visa & labour permit
- Medical insurance
- Allowance for yearly return ticket to home country upon the successful completion of 1 year
- 30 calendar days annual paid leave
- Company mobile & sim card
Latest from our destinations
The Mazovian region in Poland is an excellent destination for MICE groups, let us tell you more about it! Mazovia is the biggest of Polish voivodships and for sure it is a very attractive part of the country. Old monuments, beautiful landscapes, colourful folk culture...
Poland is again ready to welcome tourists! Do not hesitate and come. This year weather is great. Hotels, restaurants, monuments, relaxing areas are ready! Of course restrictions exist, please read carefully about them. ALL THE RESTRICTIONS IN POLAND RESTRICTIONS CONCERNING MOVEMENT 1.5 METER – MINIMUM...
Although Southeast Asia is still facing the effects of a 4th wave of Covid, everything is under control and the government plans to slowly lift travel restrictions starting from September 2021. This is an ideal time to plan your corporate trip or group holiday, our...
It has been a challenging start to the new year for the hospitality industry. Strict health measures have forcibly shut hotels, bars and restaurants, suspended international travel and put our lives on hold. As Europe gradually starts easing out of lockdown this month, governments...
An Update From The GDA Network The coronavirus has suspended flights and closed borders, putting our travel dreams on hold. As life is slowly starting to resume and travel restrictions eased, we are gearing up to welcome our first guests of the season....
As the world starts slowly easing its restrictions, the days when we will be free to meet anywhere in the world are now closer than ever. Until then, we’d like to remind you we’re still here to connect with you virtually. As a team...