09 Nov GDA exhibits at IBTM World 2018
We are proud to announce GDA will once again be flying to Barcelona to meet with prospective buyers and potential new DMC members at the leading MICE event, IBTM World.
Once a year, Fira de Barcelona brings together the global meetings community to get inspired, gain key industry insight and meet the people that can create better business results for their organisation. And we are looking forward to meet you all!
The fair will span over 3 days in November and all our DMC partners representing 40+ destinations will be exhibiting at Hall 3 Stand N50:
- Tuesday 27th November: 09:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 28th November: 09:00 – 17:00 / 17:00 – 19:00 – Networking drinks at Stand N50
- Thursday 29th November: 09:00 – 17:00
Here’s who you will meet at our GDA Stand N50:
- Egypt – Egypt Express Travel
- Morocco – KTI Events Morocco
- South Africa – Giltedge
- China – Motivate China
- Russia – Maxima DMC
- U.A.E. – Milestone / eXtramile
- Vietnam – TerraVerde
- Argentina – RUBRA Eventos
- Brazil – UPscale Eventos DMC
- Costa Rica – Beyond Travel & Incentives
- Cuba – MICE Cuba
- Mexico – IM Promociones
- USA – Worldimension
- Austria – IMC International
- Baltics – Baltic Events & Tours
- Belgium – PASSAPORTA Incoming
- Croatia – 360° incentives & MoRe
- Czech Republic – Fortissimo Prague
- France – French Signature
- Germany – cpb culturepartner berlin
- Greece – EZGReece DMC
- Hungary – Inspiration Travel
- Italy – Expertitalia
- Malta – MPE Meeting Point Events
- Netherlands – NL Travelgroup
- Poland – Vengo
- Portugal – Inside Tours
- Slovakia – E-Travel.sk
- Spain – About Events
- Sweden – NOW Nordic Ways
- Turkey – Venus
- UK & Ireland – Finest Meetings
For an appointment with us, please contact [email protected]
See you at #IBTMWorld!
Latest from our destinations
The Mazovian region in Poland is an excellent destination for MICE groups, let us tell you more about it! Mazovia is the biggest of Polish voivodships and for sure it is a very attractive part of the country. Old monuments, beautiful landscapes, colourful folk culture...
Poland is again ready to welcome tourists! Do not hesitate and come. This year weather is great. Hotels, restaurants, monuments, relaxing areas are ready! Of course restrictions exist, please read carefully about them. ALL THE RESTRICTIONS IN POLAND RESTRICTIONS CONCERNING MOVEMENT 1.5 METER – MINIMUM...
Although Southeast Asia is still facing the effects of a 4th wave of Covid, everything is under control and the government plans to slowly lift travel restrictions starting from September 2021. This is an ideal time to plan your corporate trip or group holiday, our...
It has been a challenging start to the new year for the hospitality industry. Strict health measures have forcibly shut hotels, bars and restaurants, suspended international travel and put our lives on hold. As Europe gradually starts easing out of lockdown this month, governments...
An Update From The GDA Network The coronavirus has suspended flights and closed borders, putting our travel dreams on hold. As life is slowly starting to resume and travel restrictions eased, we are gearing up to welcome our first guests of the season....
As the world starts slowly easing its restrictions, the days when we will be free to meet anywhere in the world are now closer than ever. Until then, we’d like to remind you we’re still here to connect with you virtually. As a team...