Established in 1994, Beyond Travel & Incentives (BTI) is one of the most reputable travel companies in the Americas. As a leader in the ecotourism field, we have received numerous awards and accolades from our travel partners that include tour operators, specialized travel agencies, cruise lines, and incentive houses.
Over the past 20 years the Management and Staff of BTI has come to be known as an elite group of travel professionals, well respected within the MICE community. Our team is committed to personalized service and to showing the industry the tremendous potential this region has to offer. We maintain the highest operational standards in Costa Rica using the most talented of travel consultants, transportation providers, guides and destination managers that the country has to offer.
- We own and manage two amazing, pristine natural parks offering thrilling adventures such as canopy tours and jungle hikes as well as a lush venue for any type of event
- Spectacular portfolio of team recreation experiences combining our favorite spots and exciting team activities. Forget about the classic city tour
- In-depth knowledge of not only the perfect matching accommodations, restaurants, and venues for your group but also personal relationships with the finest purveyors in Costa Rica, be it photographers, entertainers or catering companies.
- Never off-the-shelf itineraries! We only provide unique itineraries handcrafted to match your group’s profile and needs
- Dedicated account manager for each reservation
- Clear, tranquil minds fear not the unexpected. Count on us to find fast solutions when unforeseen events force us to rewrite our original script.
- Round-the-clock support during your event
- Total transparency: No hidden costs or last-minute fees
A mere two-hour flight from Miami, Costa Rica boasts an excellent selection of services and infrastructure: from luxury resorts to unique boutique hotels, the latest in deluxe transportation, multilingual tour guides, venues for theme events, and fine dining.
Costa Rica has been labelled as the Queen of Ecotourism as it contains 5% of the world’s biodiversity and its protected areas encompass more than 25% of the country’s total mass. Incentives in Costa Rica can explore this natural paradise through exciting team activities such as rafting tropical rivers, chartered snorkeling cruises, canopy tours over the rainforest, or hikes around active volcanoes. Time to decompress is ensured at long, sandy beaches and natural hot springs heated by the several volcanoes scattered throughout the country. You can choose between the Central Valley, land of coffee plantations, rainforests, volcanoes, natural hot springs, and tropical rivers; the Central Pacific, where jungle and beach combine in a wild, succulent dish; or the North Pacific (Guanacaste), famous for its long beaches, surfing, golf courses, and water sports.
When choosing Costa Rica, you are assured a destination that offers expertise in not only the planning, organizing and marketing but also the successful operation of your event, be it a small incentive or a meeting of the most demanding top executives. At BTI, we have more than 20 years of experience in executing world-class events, not in vain, we are a preferred provider for most cruise lines arriving in Costa Rica.
Why Costa Rica?
- One of the America’s safest and most tourist friendly destinations
- Modern infrastructure including world-class hotels, international restaurants, amazing venues, and modern transportation
- Natural playground for eco-adventures such as rafting, snorkeling, surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, jungle trekking, horseback riding, rappelling, zip-lining, whale watching, birding…
- World-class championship golf courses
- One of the few places where US companies can deduct all expenses of a meeting or convention
- Short flight from major US cities and direct flights from most European capitals.